1. Lightly oil a large bowl and set it aside. In a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook, add the flour, yeast, and salt. While mixing the dough at a slow speed, add water. Mix for 3 to 5 minutes, then add to greased bowl and cover for 30 minutes to rise.
2. After dough has risen, separate into 2 equal portions and using lightly floured hands created desired share. We prefer oblong ovals. Cover on a parchment lined baking sheet for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 425F. Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Keep oven on.
4. For compound butter; combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mash together with a fork. Scoop into plastic wrap and seal in a log shape. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Once bread is cooled slightly, slice in half. Cover in 1/8" thick cuts of compound garlic butter. Sprinkle paprika on top. Bake in top section of oven for 7 to 10 minutes.
For the baguettes:
Olive oil, for greasing
2 c bread flour
3/4 c warm water
1 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
For the compound butter:
1/2 c unsalted butter, room temperature
3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 c parsley, finely chopped
2 tbs dill, finely chopped